RUDE AWAKENING

 "To whomsoever it may concern

Very politely, I want you to discern

Don't make my business any of your concern


This is how much I talk what else do you expect

I am in no mood to form a soul shattering connect

The list of those has now reached soul-shattering fullest


This is the way I actually function

Either everything or nothin'

There isn't anything in between


The number of people I care for are exactly six

In this behemoth matrix

Anyone else is just a nix


So if you're waiting for your opinion to matter

Apologies for making your illusions shatter

They're as useful as a torn tatter


You think your judgments give me a kick

Grab a chair, coke and a mix

Let's see how long it takes to cause an ick"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverie

THE WHISPERER

NASTASYA FILIPINOVA