BITTERSWEET

 "What is this feeling bittersweet

I believe they call it love amiss

Having different forms albeit

At first sight, or sometimes taking years to concrete


What is that emotion that I felt

That made my heart completely melt

It wasn't the sight, but his talking that had led

My body drowning in an emotional flood, I dread


What is this stir that overcame me

As he assembled his essentials, leaving me be

Dusk swept in, and he continued his journey

Leaving me pensive, deep in melancholy


Dawn set in, and the world resumed its cacophony

My heart clings to the hope, to regain its joyous company

The emotions that I am feeling, can't name any

It's a cascade of thoughts, a bittersweet symphony"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverie

THE WHISPERER

NASTASYA FILIPINOVA