PERCEPTIONS

 f you could truly know me

The imperfect side reserved for a few who love perfectly,

The childish me

Unleashed in front of some dearly,

The fun loving me

Who loves to banter with those categoriesed as 'family',

The selfless me

Who'd die for the ones she loves gladly,

The loving me

Who loves a little too deeply,

The overthinker me

Who nitpicks every word and action maniacally,


Ironically,


Some see the introverted me

Who refuses to talk seamlessly,

The arrogant me

Who refuses to engage inclusively ,

The shy me

Who blushes over words said harmlessly,

The conceited me

Who refuses to initiate conversations adamantly,

The stubborn Me

Who throws tantrums angrily, 


So, who do you see when you see me?

The real, unsure,hesitant me

Or the well woven arrogant illusion of me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverie

THE WHISPERER

NASTASYA FILIPINOVA